Our current release. To purchase, log-in to our online store.
6-bottle Pinot Noir Clonal Collection ~ Only 150 collections produced.
This year, we’re proud to offer the Reuling Vineyard Pinot Noir Clonal Collection. For the 2014 vintage, we’ve bottled both the Reuling Vineyard Pinot Noir blend and the individual clones so that you can taste the beauty and distinctive nature of the three types of pinot noir grapes we grow on our Sonoma Coast estate: Calera and two different “suitcase” clones from the Vosne-Romanée region of Burgundy. Each of the Reuling clones imbue our pinot noir with unique characteristics:
- the Reuling Vineyard “R” clone is known for its delicacy, plush mouthfeel, and red fruits.
- the Reuling Vineyard “L” clone has a brooding, structural and darker side, and significantly more whole cluster in the blend.
- the Reuling Vineyard “Calera” clone adds exotic aromas and spice, velvety texture, and pronounced acid. [Full technical notes].
- PinotFile: 93 Points. “Impressive attack and finishing intensity of black cherry cola flavor with hints of spice and toast. A sophisticated wine with well-managed fine grain tannins and the structure and balance to satisfy for years to come.”
- Wine Enthusiast: 94 Points and Cellar Selection.